Books — Australian Capital Territory

Biographical Register of Canberra and Queanbeyan: from the district to the Australian Capital Territory 1820–1930
2001 compiled by Peter Proctor, contains over 6,300 entries covering Canberra, Queanbeyan, Bungendore, Captains Flat, Michelago, Tharwa, Uriarra, Hall, Gundaroo, Gunning, Collector, Tarago and surrounding areas

A4, soft cover, 376pp
ISBN 1876393106, AUD$38.50 (plus p+h)

Available from
The Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra Inc
GPO Box 585
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia
Biographical Register of Canberra and Queanbeyan: from the district to the Australian Capital Territory 1820-1930

Braidwood Monumental Inscriptions up to June 1991

Braidwood Monumental Inscriptions up to June 1991
includes historical foreword, grave location plan and Illustrations
A4, soft cover, 64pp
AUD$13.40 (incl p+h in Aus)

Available from
The Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra Inc
GPO Box 585
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia


Monumental Inscriptions Australian Capital Territory including Jervis Bay
2001 revised edition edited by Don Mountain includes sites not included in the 1977 edition where there is clear evidence such as a memorial plaque or marker plus lists of known burials for some of the smaller burial grounds
A4, soft cover, 260pp, photographs, maps, cemetery plans, indexed
ISBN 1876393076, AUD$33.20 (incl p+h in Aus)

Available from
The Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra Inc
GPO Box 585, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
Monumental Inscriptions Australian Capital Territory including Jervis Bay

Spilt Milk: A History of Weetangera School 1875-2004

Spilt Milk: A History of Weetangera School 1875–2004
2004 Margaret Clough, a detailed history of the school from its commencement including staff lists, highlights, sporting activities and Weetangera "howlers" A5, soft cover, 182pp, bibliography, b/w photographs, illustrations, index, references
ISBN 0646440306, AUD$28.00 (incl p+h in Aus)

Available from
M Clough, 49a Hannan Crescent, Ainslie ACT 2602, Australia

St John’s Churchyard 1844–1998
2000 compiled by Jean Salisbury, OAM, history of churchyard attached to Anglican Church of St John the Baptist, Canberra, built with funds provided by Robert Campbell, the then owner of Duntroon Station; burials cover 1844–1998; record of everyone buried in the churchyard with a short biography and guide to further references; short history of the Church; and comprehensive set of churchyard plans
300+pp, ISBN 9781876393083, AUD$41.50 (plus p+h)
Available from
The Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra Inc
GPO Box 585, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
St John’s Churchyard 1844-1998

Return to Index

 
| Home | About | Advertise | Back Issues | Delivery, Exchange, Refund Policies | Family Reunions | Homeless Photos | Huguenot Surnames Index | Indexes | Janet Reakes Memorial | Letters to the Editor | Links | Missing Ancestors | Missing Relatives | Privacy Policy | Subscribe | Surnames | Contact Us |